Thursday 18 October 2012

Angel's Great Escape

 Hi everybody! I have some very exciting news for you all. For those who follow me on either twitter or Facebook you may have been aware that a few months back now I was working on a very very exciting project with brand spanking new and fabulous children's App maker, And So we Begin, on a lovely rhyming story app called Angels Great Escape. As you can see Angel (our brave lead character) can not wait to tell you more...

 (GIF by Kristyna litten not And So We Begin- you'll just have to wait for the real stuff)

... but sadly both our lips are sealed. All we can say is that it is going to Fab- with a capital F. But if you  would like to keep up to date with all the latest news on this App do head over to And So We Begins Facebook page and 'Like' them or follow all their shenanigans on twitter... So off you go. And I shall do my best to keep you posted to.

No comments: