Sunday 8 July 2012

Book Covers/ Mr McCool


A few months ago I was working for a couple of book covers for Egmont. Above is a cover I reworked and a few chapter heads for Angel Creek, which is a thrilling story by Australian Author Sally Rippin.
And this is some development work for Mr McCool, a story about a cockney bear who wanted to escape from the zoo. There are some real fab characters in this book, and it just came out earlier this week. It is by award winning author Jonathan Tulloch and is available here or for kindle here,where you can see my final cover illustration. You can see a samples of my book covers on my website.

1 comment:

Sally Rippin said...

Hi Kristyna - just found your lovely blog and wanted to thank you so much for your gorgeous cover and illustrations for Angel Creek. Can't wait to see the finished book!
Best wishes,
Sally